Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Self Helpers

Many people will try to tell you what is best for you and they will not look at wheather or not you will need help. It is bad enough that I know that I need to do somethings yet can't cause I can't afford it. Yet they look out for themselves and ask for my help and I do when I can. The worse part is that in helping them I put my self in a place to not help my self and the worst part is it sucks. I wish I could just look out for me and do what ever and have someone there for me. It is time to take back I have to put my needs first.

Well I write this because there are plenty of people telling me that I need to get a better car. One being my youngest son's farther; who rarely pays his child support and when he does it is maybe a third of what is owed for the month. So he goes and gets a new SUV and tells me I need something better than my car. Even worse I won't say who yet they say the same thing with and added it needs to be a 2005 or better. So I said give me four thousand to put down with my trade in. The response was that I need to and that my payments won't be that high. How hilarious is this?

If you are willing to offer your two cents you should be willing to help I have helped you both many of times and I ask for something simple and cold shoulder.

My lesson is to learn to do for myself. I will not help anyone any more. Y'all can't help me so I have to do for me. Not made just taking it with a grain of salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment