Friday, March 4, 2011

When it right to snoop

My original thoughts was that snooping through your significant other stuff was wrong either you trust them or you don't. Opinions have the right to change and I have changed mine. Through the last couple of months have been through some pretty crazy things and have come to find that although I asked the right questions I have not been receiving the right answers. So being the curious being that I am I got a chance and I took it. What I found really should have been a shock yet it wasn't because I have been accused of the things that I found. Like going through his stuff (of course this time I was for the first time). He had been all through my stuff writing down numbers and taking papers that for some reason he must thought where important enough to collect info but not be missed.

Going through that was really crazy so one night he came home completely loaded and left his phone unlocked. So I went through and checked who he had been calling . That was nothing but a list of hoes that he called till he got home. Seeing all of this made me interested in checking his text messages. After checking that I found out that although he came home to me he had been cheating with like 5 other women one of them being his cousin.

So when people say snooping is wrong I say that they can switch experience with me anytime cause I use to feel the same way and would love to keep that out look yet I know that it is not a practical outlook. Although you would think that someone you love so much will be honest with you they are not always and it is might not be to hurt you. I really think that he thought that he was protecting my feelings yet he knows that if and when I found out it was not going to be okay. I must admit I still love him yet I know that things will never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment