Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happiness

If you love some one you want to help them, be around them, share the up and downs of life with them. So why would you stay out all night and then think this person's feelings have not changed toward you the next day. I know many people who bring the same problem to me I have lived it personally. As a person of full reason I say there is nothing that you can do to change the other person. The only thing that you can do is except that they are who they are or leave them.

My choice was to leave because I know that I deserve more than passing hellos and goodbyes. To me there was more than just the physical. There was a connection but sometimes that is not enough. If my significant other could not find the time of day for me then it was not worth it for me. My happiness counts. Functional is not what they make it out to be.

To find your happiness look to your self and if it don't make sense then keep it moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment