Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Postivity

When you think positive and believe that positive things are going to happen you can change the out look of your whole day. Before I went to sleep last night I told myself that I would wake up refreshed and have a completely great day. Well I woke up this morning I was wide awake and literally had a bounce in my step. Waking up a 2:30 a.m. is hard but going to sleep with such a great outlook it just made the day better. Today people where actually looking and wondering what was the change. Most people wouldn't believe it was just a thought I put in my own mind.

I say try it before you go to sleep and during the day say positive affirmations things that you want to happen and see if it works for you. Set your mind in the tone that you will have a great day promise you the only thing you can't control is other people but if you have that positive out look you will deal with the problems better.

No comments:

Post a Comment