Friday, September 24, 2010

People and Communication

Yes I have been gone for a long time and miss that I haven't been able to find the time to express some of my thoughts. Well now I'm back and the best part of it is I have plenty to write about.

One of my good friends sent me a text and it really made me think. It is entitled " It's Okay to Quit ( UNCLASSIFIED)". The jest of it was mostly saying that we as a people spend too much time worrying about every one's business and not enough time on our own. Now you may ask why is it tittled the way it is. This is some thing that most people need to look at my favorite part:
"5. Quit gossiping about other people! Minding our own business should be a full time job.
6.Quit blaming each other for things that in the big picture aren't going to matter three weeks from now! Talk solutions....and then implement them!
10. Quit letting family member rope you into the drama! Start telling them you don't want to hear it! Quit spreading the drama! Quit calling other relatives and telling them about your cousin , uncle, or aunt! Go back to #5 minding your own business should be enough to keep you busy!"

So if you are reading this then you should understand I was one of those people that called myself helping out. Yet I should have been Quitting. Now that I have I have more time for the the things that I love and the things that I want to spend my time on. Think about it and see if it works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment